Hydroponics Seed Germination Tray
Material: Food grade PP raw materials, environmental protection
Product size: 32 x 22 x 6 cm
Features: Corrosion-resistant, breathable, not deformed, firm and durable, water-saving, drought-resistant, and light-permeable.
Usage: Nurture sprouts vegetables, wheat seedlings, etc.
1. First soak some seeds in the water around 6-8 hours, after then clean them, then drain them.
2. Put a layer of nursery paper on the plate, and wet it.
3. Put the soaked seeds on the seedling paper evenly.
4. Cover a layer of nursery paper on the seeds to keep moist and away from the light.
5. Then covered the chassis, better shading. There is a hole in both sides that can be ventilated to prevent seed decay
6. When the beans sprouting about 0.5~1cm, remove the first paper, suggest to cover the chassis 2-3 days to prevent too early light leads to fibrosis.