The Hydroponic System is a practical way to start growing plants hydroponically. The Hydroponic Soil-Free Cultivation System is a professional 6 site hydroponic growing set up. Simple and easy to use, and will have you growing top-quality hydroponic plants in no time. Deep Water Culture (DWC) hydroponics provides plants with highly oxygenated and nutrient-enriched water directly to the root zone increasing plant growth and speeding plant development!
Hydroponic Box Material: Plastic
Hydroponic Box Size: About 28 x 19 x 14 cm
Planting Hole Diameter: 3.2 cm
Air Pump Model: Q01
Air Pump Power: 2.5W
Air Pump Voltage: AC 220-240V, 50Hz/AC 110V, 60Hz
Air Pump Pressure: 0.018 mPa
Air Pump Plug: US Plug or EU plug
Air Pump Cable Length: About 100 cm
1. Soak seeds for 3-6 hours.
2. Put sponge cubes to the water, squeeze out the air, soak for two hours, then washed them twice with water.
3. Place the sponge cubes in the cups and put the seeds into the sponge, 2-3 mm in depth.
4. Put the planting cups into the bottom of the tank, pour the appropriate proportion of nutrient solution, the level of nutrient solution is about 2 cm
5. Put the planting box into the sunny place, the seeds will grow leaves after about two weeks, then transplanted seedlings can be started.
6. Remove the planting cup, pour the prepared nutrient solution, water level as shown.
7. Put the planting cup into the planting hole, connected power for oxygenation, ensure oxygenation 8 hours every day.
8. For the buoy, the green position is a safe area, the red position is an alert area, that you need to add nutrient solution
9. After the plant grows, the level of nutrient solution should be reduced, which is beneficial to plant growth
1 x Hydroponic Box With 6-Site Lid
6 x Net Cups
6 x Rockwool Cubes
1 x Air Pump
1 x 100cm Tube Kit
1 x Tweezers
1 x Buoy